Accredited Hypnotherapy practitioner
A little about me
Trish Dewberry – Qualified Hypnotherapist and Counsellor Melbourne
I discovered the power of hypnosis when I was quite young. I used to ‘give up’ smoking every Monday – and that would last until about 10am. It was hypnotherapy that moved me from being a 20 – 30 cigarettes a day smoker to completely smoke free. Since then I have always relied on hypnotherapy to help me through when the difficulties of life became too much.
I trained as a teacher and majored in Psychology. After teaching Psych for 12 years, and doing further post-graduate studies in Psychology, I became a counsellor specialising in Career Development.
It was in 2009 that I decided I wanted to train as a hypnotherapist and so completed the Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
So now I use my multiple skills and knowledge to help my clients recognise and achieve the wonderful possibilities for growth that each and every person has within them.
Hypnotherapy services offered
- Hypnotherapy for anxiety and depression or stress
- Hypnotherapy for sleep issues – insomnia, nightmares
- Hypnotherapy for PTSD – TRTP
- Hypnotherapy to quit smoking, drinking or gambling
- Hypnotherapy for weight loss
- Hypnotherapy for building confidence and public speaking
- Hypnotherapy for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Hypnotherapy for anger management
- Hypnotherapy for phobias
- Hypnotherapy for relieving menopause symptoms
What I love about what I do
While I help clients with a range of issues, most of my clients come to me for assistance with anxiety, depression, PTSD etc. Nothing gives me greater career satisfaction than seeing a client move from distress and despair to a state of calm and optimism, usually within a very short time.
When clients have known years of pain it is the greatest joy to help them resolve the pain and move into a new phase of their lives, embracing all that is wonderful within themselves.
If you would like to know more about how I can help you, book a free 20 minute phone consultation via the button below.
Experienced and accredited, my qualifications:
- Bachelor of Education (Psychology)
- Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Counselling Certificate
- Graduate Certificate in Career Development and Education
I am also a certified practitioner in the following:
- The Richards Trauma Process (TRTP)
- Resource Therapy
- Careers Fast Track
- Career Voyage
- Coaching Young People for Success
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists
- Victorian Institute of Teaching
- Career Educators Association of Victoria
If you would like to know more about how I can help you, click on the button below for a free 20 minute phone consultation.
*Every client is a unique individual and outcomes can vary between clients